26-09-2009 - World's only

F1 night race is now on!

Haha.. Feels very honour to have the race in Singapore and being the only night race!

This is the second year Singapore hold the race! 3 more years to go!

Awesome! Even though i'm not a big fans of F1!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Is the F1 an international race? You've got my curiousity up! :)

BTW, you would LOVE American Girl....even us big girls are tempted by all the stuff! LOL I wouldn't be surprised if they built one near you one day; the store was packed and I've heard they are growing all the time!

I think it would be wonderful if they went international!!

Take care and thanks for the nice comments!
Lisa

Shirley H. said...

Hi Lisa~

Yep.. Its an international race!

I believe i will love American Girl as i still keeps my two "Baby Face" dolls! Really hope to see them in Singapore too~ And i can get one for my god daughter, Queenie too~