Auntie Tan can now responds a little even though she is not awake or i shall say she is awake just that the eyes arent open yet.. Auntie Tan's brother visited her today and he talked to her.. He asked her to blink her eyes if she understands what he said.. and she did! she can slightly open her eyes!
We think this is a great improvement! Even though the doctor did not say anything..
Another happy note.. its finally comes to a single digit!
8 more days to Vietnam..
And finally Mdm G. approved my leave in Jan but my travel buddy suddenly tells me he cant make it!
I might take leaves but on alternate days i guess.. Shall re-plan again..
And i only left a collection to complete for the stocktake~ I'm determine to finish it by tuesday~
I love school holidays~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment