03/09 & 06/09 - Birthday Celebrations & Concert

If i know.. Putting photos into blogger is such a breeze nowadays..
I wouldnt have taken such a long time to blog!

-----

Had an advance birthday celebration..


I'm not the only one with present..

Little E. has turn 2 when i'm away at Pulau Ketam & Genting therefore i bought him a present when we met..

Thankful for Ms J. for whipping dinner for me!

We had Spaghetti, Chicken wings & fries!



Other than the mini-speaker i wished for..
Mdm I. bought me Stitch's cup & even handmade card!

Note: The wording is written by Little Q. while Stitch is drawn by Mdm I.




The following day.. Ms Ham.gave me 2 Taiwanese Singer, Elva Hsiao's concert tickets!The following day.. Ms Ham.gave me 2 Taiwanese Singer, Elva Hsiao's concert tickets!

She's a beauty!


On the actual day, went to a Korean BBQ Restaurant for dinner..



Appetizer..










After dinner, we went to a Ice cream shop for dessert!


No comments: