[ 160/365 ] - Taipei here i come * 4

This time round Jetstar gets to bring forward their flight time to Taipei to 0710H instead of the usual 1300 or 1330 which i kinda of dislike as by the time we reached Taipei, the time would be 7 or 8pm! And now we get extra half day in Taipei! I'm loving it!

I manage to get about 4-5 hours of sleep. After Ms I came and pick me then Ms Jo & her brother up, we checked in our luggage (1 trolley) before we have breakfast at Burger King.




While Ms Jo had her last puff of cigratte, Ms I & I hung out near the departure gate's computer stations


Our 2nd ride for the day!

I can't tell you how lovely it is the clouds are.. It is like a city! Nothing like the photos i took

They changed their arrival card

Too used to morning routine so Ms I & I had rounds & rounds of monopoly deal


And the ride we are on, is actually quite NEW

We arrived 5 minutes earlier instead of 20minutes earlier (the captain said)

The airport is under renovation here & there so i bring my companions to get their youth tags while i register for a 3G prepaid sim card that comes with data plan (mobile internet with 1/3/5 days plan) which works amazing! The speed and connection are superb! The prepaid sim card comes with iphone4 or normal size sim card. I suggest you only need one if you have iphone4 as iphone can act as a mobile access point and if the rest of your companions have a phone that can surf internet via wifi! (Battery consumption is the only thing you have to worry ) 

And happened to met 1 out of 1000 rude driver (Customer service in Taiwan is the best i ever met in Asia so far)


Instead of taking bus all the way to Taipei, we took HSR to Taipei







Then transferred MRT to XiMenTing

Within 3 minutes walking distance, we arrived at the hotel. This hotel is quite strict in their check in timing. (Even it is 10 minutes before check in hour)

So we hang around at the hotel's cafe and get ourselves free flow of drink

We checked in at 3pm then off we go for our first destination..

Not Songshan Airport

Not this hotel

But this weird looking building












See any clue where we were?



I had mochi & pudding milk tea

Yummy noodle, spicy chicken & stir fry veggie

Visited the toilet


While waiting to make payment

Nice sunset

Tada! We were at Five Dime restaurant!

Then went to Miramar Shopping Mall
My brother causally told me he would love to get the ship with light (Next to the fist) few day ago so i tried my luck forgetting what he told me so I did not open the capsule until we were on a cab to WuFenPu while i unroll the small strip of paper i see nothing resemble the thing i had the i suddenly remember what my brother said


Wintermelon ice blended~ Refreshing~

After we shopped at WuFenPu, we went to Raohe Night Market

Mr D, misses these grilled potatoes

I'm back for THIS


Loots & Gifts

SNSD MV~

No comments: