[ 163/365 ] - Taipei*4 Day 04

MOS Burger Breakfast

Taking a train to our destination

RuiFang Train Station

We are heading to JinGuaShi

Compared to last 2 years, their buses are getting bigger, better & comfortable!

After climbing numerous of steps, we(I'm) are here again!

Let me show you around again.. In better camera resolution and NO blurred photos =D..




















Exterior of the Japanese house


YES, I'm going in again.. And somehow again, my camera battery went flat on & off but i still manage to get some great shots











And yes, i like doing this!


Our instructor

I have more silver than gold

Time to hit the museum again




New display

Something new!

Lunchbox!

After a "hard day at work", we finally settling down to have our late lunch

See the sumptuous food! BTW we can bring home the lunch box!

Then we head back down to JiuFen Old Street


After JiuFen, we went back to our hotel then head out to ShiLin Night Market

Had Bittergourd drink & "Coffin Bread"

Fried oyster omelette & Stinky Tofu

Ms Jo. played this interesting game

Loots & Gifts for the day


No comments: