This post roughly sums up my 2012...
Not 99% but at least 50%.= of my 2012..
Excluding overseas trips.
Spent my first moment of 2012 in a lift of a mall, was on the way to a movie.
Baby R is a burglar of our heart..
A visit to Chinatown to absorb the Lunar New Year's atmosphere!
Feasting @ Ikea
Spring cleaning mode is ON!
Happy Lunar New Year~
Hip hop Baby R
Goodies from a friend who visited Europe.
A restaurant selling Taiwan cuisine~
Baby R is sick
My valentine for this year!
Just before this place turns into flats.
Miniature at a Hong Kong Dessert shop~
Can't get enough Hong Kong Style Steamboat!
Baby R is getting funnier each day!
He dropped his pampers that day!
A KTV session with the guys
Everything is expensive when i suggested to my mum for dinner which ends up..
THIS IS EVEN PRICE-R!
How could I miss this exhibition!
So happy that they remade the movie into 3D!
I'm kinder of underage or young to watch it when it first released!
Plonk Plonk! Get out of Baby R's way!
Dinner gathering with pals from Polytechnic
Baby R's first book borrowed from Public Library
Baby R is ONE~~~
We celebrate his big day at a chalet!
Complimentary ticket from the booking of chalet!
Time of a haircut and he's not a fan of it
Mrs P aka Ms Jo's birthday celebration
Baby R admitted for decannulation test which he didn't pass.
A treat to Auntie N & I for me getting the award on D&D
I love Japanese Cuisine!
Mother's day lunch celebration with relatives
&
Watching Mr H. performance
Playground fun!
A visit to my childhood neighbourhood!
Noodles, Kindergarten, Block we used to stayed, "Our unit" and corridor
Baby R is admitted for Cleft Palatte Repair Surgery!!!
All done!
Home Sweet Home but the "cast" won't keep him down!
Playful me loves to disturb him!
Pet shop at a mall!
He can't suck so we can only squeeze dilated milk into his mouth for him to swallow
Cheeky Boy!
Has a mattress but loves the board..
Best thing about holidays is I can go out for lunch!
Dinosaur R
Another nephew's(Cousin's) birthday!
Let's ransack mummy's bag when she's not around!
Mum addicted to Fruit ninja.. Attempting to break record.
Yum Yum~
Dinner @ Park
Grandma: Hello!
Baby R: HELLO~
Which dollar note do you want?
I'm nappy monster~
I'm eating like a pro!
National Day Parade's Preview~
I love hot cake~
Bought home this cloth books less than 3 hours, I have repeated the story for at least 5 times!
Dim Sum~
My advance Birthday Celebration with pals from Polytechnic
My birthday present from SIL & Brother
and a cake!
Baby R: So funny. HAHAHA~
Present - My LC has given birth to a baby girl!
Ms Y. becomes Mrs C.
I love playground
Going crazy with these!
Weekend fun with the L family
Harry Potter Exhibition.
Baby R: I'm going parachuting~
while waiting for newly crowned Mrs C. who wants to meet Baby R in person
Testing new outfit - He outgrew it!
Happy Birthday to SIL~
Sushi~~~~~
Yummy biscuit~
Oldies
Public Holiday brunch
Belated birthday present from Doggy (Taiwan)
Courses attended for the past 6 years
Christmas present for Baby R
Out with mum after recovered chicken pox which i gotten a cold after it.
Baby R is suspected with chicken pox
It's not chicken pox
Finally we got the ceiling fixed
Stop "jumping" down, posters!
It's hard to find food near my workplace that doesn't contains chicken and etc.
Thanks to chicken pox, i lost almost 5kg!
and on the last day till the first hour of 2013..
Mahjong time~

























































































No comments:
Post a Comment