10-05-2009 - Rain

rain please don't go away~

reason? the weather over the past weeks are WARM (more to HOT).. Even the the water running from the taps are HOT..

Last morning, my mum and my brother's girlfriend were talking while i was starting to have my breakfast: "I don't think she even notice it.."
i replied with a O.o expression : what you meant by i didn't notice?
mum: make a guess?
i: no ideas (was actually thinking fire?)
mum: yesterday the thunders were so LOUD and HORRIFYING
i: oh! that means i was too tired.. (as i didn't sleep well for the past few days..)

while this morning..
i heard the thunders LOUD and CLEAR.. They are like LONG and HOLLOW thunders.. Quite scary.. Sounded like any block will hit by them and collapse..

while i'm typing.. the rain just stopped.. =(

-----

Time for photos~


Playing with handphone while i take a break from review..


After i finished with the reviews.. I helped my mum to make..




I helped to measure the water and putting the fruit cocktails into the mould while mum stirred..




TaDa~ done~ just have to wait for them to cool before putting them into the fridge.. I even place a tray onto the freeze compartment.. NICE~

-----

Facebook a very powerful site.. Found a few old primary school classmates by accident.. I also do my part by climbing up to the wardrobe, dig out the photos~ (i use my SE K810i to took the photos as i do not have a scanner) and uploaded them..


Okay don't say you guys never saw me in skirt before.. (Other than in school uniform..)




My form teacher, Ms Low Li Lin..



Okay.. The photos are took when we went for an excursion at the sentosa.. Sad to say at our time, there isn't any class photo taking session..

and one of my favourite photo is..


Took when we are primary 6.. venue should be zoo..

And i found..


Me and my grandfather (mum's dad)

1 comment:

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

I love blast from the past photos! Isn't it always fun to look back. How cute are all the kids in the ocean! My friend who grew up in China said Asian kids don't play... now with your pictures, I can prove him wrong. ha ha