21-05-2009 - Library Trail

I just had a session with my librarians.. Its held by my company so my colleagues from the headquater came down and organised it.. They had more fun compare to the Amazing Race we had last year.. The learning objective is about the same (we just play the games differently)

I'm not sure whether can i disclose the photos (i took them with my camera - I'm the camera woman!) so i made a collage instead..

Next week.. We are going to a nearby community library for 2 session (1.5 hours each) for Community Involvement Program.. This is the 3rd we organised and this time round can i close the library early and tag along!

Busy but fun week next week~

Can't wait for the holidays (1 more week) to come~ I might be accompanying my Library Co-ordinator to Kinokuniya to shop for books!

No comments: