06-10-2009 - Random Updates


This is a long post~

I found this packet of pasta sauce at one of the Japanese Supermarket..


Its easy to make.. Taste? Not too bad if you LOVE mushroom.. I love mushroom~ But it will be better if i finishes it with cheese..
This tea can now be found in Singapore.. Reminds of days when i'm in Taipei.. I had it every morning while we explored Taipei during the last trip.. It comes with the breakfast provided by the hotel..



This dessert that is not very popular like Ice Kacang which you can find basically in every dessert shop but this is not the best that i have.. The red jelly is actually made from tea!


Okay.. AGAIN..


I hate the shelves we have now.. The books can slip off to the bottom of the shelves.. And the kids can also hid their favourite books easily! And its hard to retrieve them! Above are the books i retrieve this round..

And a week after my birthday, Mdm G. invited me to her son's full month celebration..


One weekend.. Joanne invite me to her house to hangout.. We made brownies~

The brother and sister..

First attempt.. Okay the holes are made deliberately..



Second attempt..

Third attempt..

and all of them are yummy!
This is the DVD player i got for my birthday (Irene sponsors 3/4) and i plans to put it in my bedroom BEFORE i knew the second-hand television is haywire~

And i finally got to try this!

Braised pork rice.. I have been craving for it since the first try at HuaXi Night Market during the first trip to Taipei.. But i gotta to say.. HuaXi's is the best i ever had!



Another view of it.. Sorry.. Poor lightning..


One evening.. I accompanied Hammie to buy mooncakes for her future in-laws..



And one weekday.. I accompany Dan to Ikea to get some stuffs for his new flat..


Cold prawns with lots of roe..


Princess Cake.. Yummy!

The busy Dan..

And during my off day on Children's day (1st Oct), i went out with Joanne and her boyfriend..

and i also got the news of not going to Taiwan anymore.. and somehow we mention about netbook.. and Joanne is loaning me 2/3 of the price which i will pay her by the end of december.. so..

TATA~ My new baby~

and as i blogged what i might be doing on Mid Autumn Festival.. I did them..

Staying at home and savour the mooncakes..

with

a cup of coffee

together

with my mum~

No comments: