its friday!
Lat me roughly update what i had been doing for the past 2 weeks..
Work - Not busy at all.. Has mixed feeling with this "bored to tears" feeling.. Its like i'm paid to come here to waste resources.. As book loaning service is temporary unavailable as i will be doing stock-take on the 9th.. Which means i have to get back all the books loaned.. The date due for all books is TODAY.. That means next week i be slightly busy..
Personal life - Busy.. Meet up with friends.. the little ones.. for dinner, movies, chats or just hang out..
While at home - I'm busy with a small project - tissue pouch's cross stitch.. I got this idea from Joanne who is doing a VERY BIG project (at least for a first timer..).. She is doing a photo stitch which the size is about 4pcs of A4 papers but luckily the colors doesnt varies too much.. I decided to do this small project partly i'm tempted to do one but has no idea what design to starts from.. and i do not want to waste too much money on buying too many threads.. and about 2 weeks ago.. i had receive my very first Christmas present from Ms L.! so these 2 reasons give me a reason to do it..
This is not my first time doing it.. My last is when i'm 11 when i picked it up from Art Club in school.. After some "warming up", "ups and downs" and advices from Irene.. i should be able to complete it by end of next week..
Tonight i'm going to the airport.. No no no.. Not to travel non fetch my brother (he is in Australia now for serving National Service but will be back in 12 days time).. But is to fetch Dan.. He is coming back from his one week business trip in Portland..
Oh ya! This reminds me that in exact one month's time i will be going airport too! And i'm really travelling.. to Vietnam!
Bad news is after Vietnam.. I'm not sure when am i going to Hong Kong.. Hopefully in January.. I wish!
Before i end this post..
I would like to thanks Tiffany and Lisa for the nice comments.. =D
and
Please pray for Stellan..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment