01-04-2010 - How big is my personal office

Working in this place for almost 4 years (10 more days to 4 years)
Recently then i realise..
How many people do actually get such a big personal office?

I'm not being exaggerate..

My office is bigger than my apartment~
I'm not a CEO..
My pay is not very high..

But my personal office is so BIG~


I didnt lie.. Did i?

Let me show you around..


Reading corner 1..


Can play games when feel bored..


Has 8 + 6 (forgot to take) air conditioners..


Can recite poems or rhymes..


Wana drink tea? Sure!


Reading corner 2..


Can sing karaoke too!


Feel like watching tv programme or DVD? No problem! There are 9 television sets!


Want to read newspaper or magazine? Sure sure!


Nap? Red sofa is there!


Facebook or blog? 9 laptops for you to use..


Television set is not big enough? Sound system is not WOW enough? This projector screen should be big enough!


Lastly.. Is your office table is longer than mine?

No comments: