One week update

Last saturday went to temple with my mum..

I had korean cuisine.. All time favourite =)


Felt bored while using netbook.. Mr Grey wants to visit Taiwan too..

Sunday.. Went for a movie with Miss J.

Bought this pair of shoes for Chinese New Year but i didnt get the chance to wear it.. As it only go nice with skinny jeans whch i only have one now..

I actually dont like to go out on sunday as have to work the next day..

Had Thai cuisine on Sunday..



If you play DS.. Professor Layton is not a stranger to you.. Never thought they release a movie..


I read book 1 and 2 (am waiting for the school to order 3 and 4.. =X) also on screen too..


What movie am i watching?

I actually hate ghost movies~ Miss J used to be timid but after watching so many ghost movies.. Now she is not a scary cat anymore..

For me.. I used to feel normal toward such movies.. Now i dont want to admit that i dont like it..


Andy Lau's new movie.. Remind me of another similar movie he starred in years ago..


I will never tell you where i took this..

P.S The movie is BAD.. Spent S$10 (USD$7.15) to get myself frighten is okay yet the movie is not scary and the storyline is BAD.. Real BAD..

On tuesday i got the info on where i can get my watch strap replaced..


Somehow that night.. my phone also acted up.. so on wednesday i sent both of them to their repair centre..


My poor watch has to stay in for 2-3 weeks~ It cant go to kukup with me~

For phone.. it had to stay in for 2-3 days..

Nokia repair centre has this new service where i can check online for the repair status of my phone.. So the next day i tried the service and found that i can collect my phone back.. I went down after work..

Dan works nearby so i met him for dinner..



Dessert..

After dinner.. went to buy a gun~ Glue gun.. not that gun..


Friday after work.. with mum.. saw there is a new Nonya restaurant.. We bought some snacks home..


Then there is a food fair.. we bought

Bobo cha cha..

Its a dessert.. The white cream is coconut milk..

Before i rest for the night..



surprisingly saw Kate on Rachael Ray's show..

Yesterday brunch..

Hokkien mee (noodle).. I'm not a fan of "yellow noodle" but this is good!


Donuts~

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh...those donuts look yummy...well, o.k. actually all the food looks yummy!

So you are planning a return trip to Taiwan?? We can't wait to return someday as a family of 4, but it won't be for a few more years. :(

Your week was HUGE and sounded incredible really! You need to return to week just to recover from your weekends! :)