Happening 2011~

On the first day, I will be going to Malaysia with my mum for one day trip!
On the following weekend, I will be going with my mum to Universal Studio, remember i blogged few months ago?! But the rollercoaster is still not ready~
Thanks to my cousin who get us discounted tickets!

And know what? I'm mostly probably going to my-favourite-country again! you-know-where..
I know i blogged at least twice that i'm not able to go at least after October 2011 but of course i have to make some sacrifices like forgo trip to Bangkok, avoid expensive meals, watch lesser movie at cinema, buy 0 drama serial dvd but i know.. It is worth it!

And on top of that, spend lesser (possible as many of my friends are going there too so that means lesser souvenirs i have get =X)

- I'm suppose to draw a full stop but you know i cant help it.. -

The most exciting part of the trip is i'm going to be a tour guide for Ms I. (mother of my two little godchildren)! She is the one that says she wanted to tag along my next trip to my-favourite-country..

Okay enough of my-favourite-country!

The next exciting event of the year is i'm going to be an aunt! My brother and his girlfriend is going to solemnize next march? And we are expecting a bundle of joy not later than June!

But before all this, i'm expecting a new piece of furniture - wardrobe! Coming in after Christmas! I need more walking space and keep lesser surface area so annual spring cleaning (before Lunar New Year) can be done in less than half day which it took more than 1.5 days in 2009 and 1 day in 2010, just my bedroom itself~

I guess i have to buy lesser cute stuffs too =X

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much for your very kind comment on our blog! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Thank you for following our blog!