Random

Have not been really blogging about my "life" for quite sometime..

Reason? I'm not going to deny - LAZINESS..

and I'm in the phase of getting sick of sitting in front of computer when i come home from work everyday.

-----

Have you watch the movie - Eat. Pray and Love?

If you have not, you should..
How i wish i can be like the female lead, leave everything behind, travel to other countries, slow down and learn to appreciate and ENJOY life..
But i know i cant - In a fast pace, high living standard country..

As title, i'm being random..

-----

2010 is going to end!
Didnt achieve much but i manage to survive a year without a "boss" and any big disaster!
Am glad that she is coming back next year!

And another thing to look forward is the "letter"..
Letter about salary increment!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I think you accomplished a lot more than you think this past year!!!!

And the movie you mentioned? I think I read the book a while back....inspiring indeed!!!

Sending wishes for a prosperous new year!!!!