I'm still waiting to get photos of Macau from Mdm Y.~
Apart from trip to Bangkok, i went to Batam, Indonesia 2 weeks ago.
That's makes me traveled out of country via 3 out of 5 transport modes this year!
Coach, Airplane, Ferry not Car & Train. Hoping one day i can get to travel out of Singapore via Train!
if you are using Android phones, Million moments is a cool app! It helps to arrange the photos in your phone into a magazine-like layout!
I'm going to start working on it and do a year end post with the help of it - a brief on special moments i had in 2012!
Counting down to school holiday~
I'm missing Taiwan badly! After visiting so many countries (not a lot but still), I find Taiwan is like a home! The language they speaks, the friendly locals, the food, the weather.. Oh my~
But before my next trip there, i will need to save up to replace/add in a couple pieces of furniture in my room - A comfy bedroom~
Determination~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment