October - December 2013

[02/10] Singapore is a concrete jungle. Many new flats.
Little R will do anything just to get a treat.


[04/10] Brunch with Aunties.
  
Funny R.

[05/10] Eat like a boss!

[11/10] Finally found the milk tea ice cream I saw on a friend's fb.
I misses the milk i drank in Taiwan and found watermelon flavoured milk
My ex boss told me she decoded her dvd player is i give it a try on mine!
Works great!

[12/10] Celebrated my SIL birthday and rushed to Mrs P.'s brother 21st birthday!

 [14/10] Even since tried to coax him to take his own medicine the last time, he rarely struggle these days.

[19/10] This boy act like a boss! Tried practically every pair of sunglasses he saw in the store! 

[19/10] Another fun day.

[26/10] Finally finished reading the book, not that it's not nice but I just prefer to do something else than reading.
Being a super hero (Thor) is tiring.
Fastest delivery ever! Ordered a bag organizer.
Went to P's
Special Thai dessert and Mrs P. made dessert!

[31/10] Earphone in purple too!
Background is my top.

----------

[02/11] Mum finally agrees to make herself a pair of reading glass.
Received a postcard from Doggy.

[03/11] DIY my own headboard again.
Went for mookata (Thai steamboat) after Ikea.

[04/11] Off day today! Went for Korean BBQ with mum.
OCD kills. Washed all the new organizer boxes i bought.
Went to C's for a gathering.


[05/11] Homemade noodle is good by Mrs L.'s mum.
Finally finished my headboard.

[06/11] Made a pair of glasses for myself too.
Had some ladies talk over supper with Mrs P & newly-wed, Mrs H.

[07/11] Wee! Greenie~
Met up with my bestie for dinner.

[08/11] Thai food again~

[10/11]  Dim Sum Buffet with the P's!

[11/11] My ex-pupils came back and helped me with stock take and said my plant will NOT grow!
Prove them wrong!
Little R is getting bolder!

[13/11] Flash Flood! I nearly took that route but i detour. *phew*

[14/11] Supper over movie @ home.
Nice ice cream from imported from Taiwan.
Relaxing day @ home.

[15/11] See how much they have grew!

[16/11] Time to have reminisce childhood. See how cheap is our dinner! 

[17/11] Yummy Porky all the way from Hong Kong!

[18/11] Call me a tea lover!
I love cold milk with cereal!
Some coconut snack from Europe!

[19/11] This naughty R!

[20/11] What's in my bag to course!
Day out in town after course.

[21/11] They said the exam is hard but I managed to pass the exam with a mistake.

[22/11] made 2 minions for my helpers.
Free drink and lunch today!
Pororo and gang is the mall!

[23/11] Blood test again.
Celebrate Mum's birthday in advance.
Last photo: When his parents are taking a selfie, he wants to be in the photo too.

[24/11] Cheeky R.

[26/11] Simple dinner.
Booked my 2014 first holiday!


[27/11] It's official! I'm going to Taiwan again! =p
I can never get tired of rice ball!


[28/11] Mum decides she wants to have another celebration at home.
R is practising for his 3rd birthday.

----------


[02/12] Movie with me, myself and I before my wisdom tooth surgery.


[03/12] Calcium overloaded. Was expecting to remove 1 (lower left), end up the upper too.


[05/12] Craving for cheese cake~


[06/12] Went to town and discovered a new store from Taiwan!


[07/12] Rest is good. Determine to make thing works better!

[09/12] This boy knows i don't like him to wear his shoes at home yet he challenges me!



[11/12] A fun day!



[13/12] Frog leg porridge for dinner. Little R falls sick.
Even ignore his daddy when he face time us (he's in Japan for his hobby)



 [14/12]  Brought mum to a movie.
Hobby day!

[15/12] Another day out in town.


[16/12] Little R has HFMD!
I;m feeling feverish at the same time too.

[18/12] Brother is back from Japan with goodies!
Suspect I'm down with HFMD too.



[21/12] It's viral infection said the doctor. have so many sore spots and my joints are stiff for the past few days =(
Feeling better. Need some vitamin C (Avocado)!
Feeling clumsy when wrapping christmas presents.

[22/12] Who made the best monkey face?
It's rice dumpling day!


[24/12] Dinner with mum at the mall fills with christmas atmosphere!
Went to the P's for celebration.



[25/12] Merry CHRISTMAS!
R and his presents

[26/12] Another present delivery.
SO HANDSOME!


[28/12] Movie with mum again.
Ordered the wrong salad as they forgot to give me the Japanese menu!
Post Christmas celebration with LJB!

I gotten a bluetooth speakers!

[30/12] Messy eater R.

[31/12] SIL and I took leave today. We took R to play and had Japanese cuisine for lunch.

Had dinner @ Din Tai Feng again. Spent the last evening of 2013 at our usual hangout - Nex Shopping Centre.
Pamper myself with expensive coffee.




No comments: