Updates

Finally done blogging all the posts and photos i have for 2013!

I'm flying off to Taiwan for another 7 days trip again tomorrow! This time round with my mum & SIL. Less than 12 hours from now I will be awake preparing to airport!

I will miss little R a lot since we afraid facetime (did that when mum & i were away in Taiwan last September) with him will led him to major breakdown since this is the first time his mummy will be away from him for so long. The last time was a night last month when SIL needs to stay a night at the hospital for her observation on her stomachache issue, he cried so so so badly. I am(still swollen) sick (tonsillitis and cough) so i couldn't comfort him much. Recently he don't mind sleeping in my room which is a break through and i only let him did once so it's will be like a bonus and comfort for him.

He will be staying with his maternal grandparents, hope he won't breakdown.

No comments: