Tomorrow i wont be alone in the library anymore.. the nurses are coming in.. in the noon according to previous experience! but that also means chaos start! and will be busy busy busy~
I will not need to collect the keys in the morning since the nurses will be in school earlier than me..
Today is the first time i gather all the pupil librarians all by myself.. briefing them.. Hopefully they are responsible enough to return their option forms on time!
cataloguing.filing.duty roster.pupil librarian's details.books promoting.books for display.
here i come~


1 comment:
I think your grammar and English are just fine; I know it is leaps and bounds ahead of any Mandarin I have been able to learn or glean. And no way could I attempt to write it!
I'm impressed that you even work to keep these skills up and make the effort!
Thanks for the sweet comments to our blog......no worries, baby T still loves to be tickled! :)
Sorry to hear about the headache.....I woke up with one today too....ugh! No fun!
Good luck with all the work business...sounds like things are busy for you!
Post a Comment