


Due to Chinese New Year is coming up.. Pizza hut comes up with new pizza flavour.. The red thingy is called "Bak Kwa".. Bak Kwa is one of my favourite snack among all Chinese New Year goodie.. Its goes well with plain porridge..-----
Saturday's dinner..



I seldom eat beef.. This is the first time i order steak and the portion is so BIG~..
-----
The thing i had been waiting~ Its should be here last year but this year it got delay..
The thing i had been waiting~ Its should be here last year but this year it got delay..
Pay rise letter..After the experience i got 2 years ago.. I pin little hope on this.. No matter how hard you work.. how much you did.. The appraisal from the LC does not stands a big percentage on the pay rise..
I'm quite calm with it although did pin alittle hope on it but the result does not upset me as much as what hit me 2 years ago..
-----
I almost complete whatever i planned to do this week.. Cant wait for thursday to come~
I'm quite calm with it although did pin alittle hope on it but the result does not upset me as much as what hit me 2 years ago..
-----
I almost complete whatever i planned to do this week.. Cant wait for thursday to come~


1 comment:
Oh, I'm sorry your pay raise was not what you were hoping for ~ that's always hard and disappointing.
BUT my gosh, your food photos are AMAZING!! What a neat & different look at Pizza Hut! You made me hungry for sure! :)
Have a good week!!
Post a Comment