19-01-2010

Argh~ Somehow again.. Headache strikes again after my evening nap..

Then i remember could it be ear infection? A couple of weeks ago.. During a bath, water seeps into my right ear.. I couldnt get it out..

Two days ago, i sneezed.. and oh dear~ there's some weird noise in my right ear.. And this happen again yesterday.. my left ear seems like there's a shield inside.. I couldnt hear 100%..

Looks like i gotta get it check tomorrow or thursday..

-----

Since the day before i mentioned about my bad grammar.. so i shall write something about it..
Singaporeans study British English..
I tend to forget "realize" or "realise" is correct..

Let me tell a story of mine.. happened during my secondary school..

I always flunk my English until one day.. my secondary teacher suggest me to read..
She introduced books by Judy Blume and ever since i fall in love with her books!
and truth enough.. I passed my 'N' and 'O' levels English..

and the truth.. the only subject that i did not flunk at all is Chinese..

History and Literature are the WORST and thankfully i only need to study them during the first two year..
Geography - I'm better with human instead of physical.. I never like "RIVER"~
Maths - Maths makes me MAD~ Practise makes prefect..
Science (Physics & Chemistry) - Depending who are the teachers =X
Food & Nutrition (F&N) - One of my favourite subjects.. Other than theory and meal planning.. i prefer and love cooking~ but having to cook 5-7 course meal and wash the dishes in 2.5 hours is a challenge! *backache~*

i passed my 'N' level with borderline pass.. but did not make it for my 'O' level (i knew how bad i did after the papers and thankfully my mum did not pressurize me) and thankfully Irene passed all the subjects except English.. She decided to return to school to retake.. Surprisingly i passed English and scored B for F&N and Geography! not so surprisingly.. I failed Maths and both science.. so without any thoughts i decided to return to school too.. (Chinese papers are special.. We are allowed to take the papers twice a year, i dropped it after the first try.. I know i cant get any better than B and would prefer focus more on the weaker subjects..)

But not everyone can return to school to retake.. Conduct is one of the criteria and we need to obtain signatures from 4 teachers who taught us..

And we are allow to combine 2 years' results but one of the criteria is we are not allow to drop all the subjects but only 2 (my case - F&N and Chinese as i believe that the best i can get)

so 4 months before the examinations.. we study STUdy and STUDY~

During the examinations:
- Geography.. i did not study and the paper is MUCH harder than the one i first took! so basically i had fun writing nonsense.. =X

- English.. I basically did it with no stress at ALL..

Result:
Both of us passed all the subjects~ of course i flunk my geography but i'm surprise to get the same grade as the first round for English.. Even before minutes before the release of result my geography teacher asked me "you did not study for it right?"

I'm surprise and basically has no idea on what course to take polytechnic.. I like IT but dont like programming so..

Thankfully a friend go through with courses and i took up "Diploma in Multimedia and Infocomm" and i'm specialise in NETWORKING.. and frankly speaking.. i have return most of them to the lecturers =X

That's my story!

Maths - Practise.. PRACtise and PRACTISE.. i never believe it whenever someone tells me until i did it and with a teacher who kept "pick" on me and somehow the moment she open her mouth to talk we feel sleepy =X
Science - can be fun if the teacher's teaching method is interesting.. Not fun if the teacher just reads from textbook..

No comments: