09-08-2010 - Pulau Ketam & Genting Highland Day 03 (Last Day)

Woke up by relative via phone call at 0630..
Had complimentary breakfast at 0700 at the cafe..

Queuing up for fried noodle and sunny side up egg..




After breakfast, we went in the casino(new) again..
I took up a free membership there.. Its free!

Took out 60RM to play roulette (with computer not dealer) and baccarat as their minimum bets are lower..
Won 25RM at first but lost while playing baccarat..
Therefore i left 5RM..

View from hotel's corridor..


Views from hotel's lobby while waiting to check out..




One the way to bus bay..


Theme park..


How misty is it! I love the weather~


On our way down the slopes..




Lunch time!




A truck of honeydew next to our bus at traffic light!


Trying to be artistic once again..




Dinner time at 7pm!

Our Singapore tour guide singing karaoke!


Mum and her colleague..


FEAST! But mostly are meats.. >.<


See the line of coach buses behind us on the bridge!


Only waited for about 30minutes from the top of bridge to the custom..
Quite smooth i can say!

Reached home at 11pm..
In time to wish Singapore - Happy 45th Birthday!

-----

Whenever i travel.. You are always in my mind!
Of course.. I did compare you with the countries i went..
The good points..
The bad points..
But no matter what..
I'm very thankful and bliss to be born in a country with no natural disaster..
Except very minor earthquakes from neighbouring country..
And despite the recent flood incidents..
We should be very happy and content that only money is lost..
No life is lost..

Thanks Singapore!

P.S can you build a better squat style toilet?
Dont blame us, ladies that we didnt aim properly..
But its actually the design of the toilet!
I had no problem when using the ones in Malaysia and Taiwan!

No comments: