Braised pork rice..
Guan Dong Zhu.. Quite nice!
Soya bean milk and fried fritters..
Attended a course.. Love this vending machine!

Auntie Nancy presenting a gift of token to the trainer..
Was down with gastric pain and fever..

Went for Japanese Steamboat..
Love it!
Went karaoke singing..

Celebrated Inez's birthday..

Attended Company Dinner & Dance..
Silly me.. bought batteries and camera BUT not the memory card~
Manage to finish a glass of champagne.. Love it!

A student bought me a Stitch keychain!
Brought mum to Orchard Road for shopping..

Finally got to have Azabu's ice cream! Green Tea!
Slipped and fell over a drain cover on a raining evening.. =(
Luckily only sprained my wrist.. My spine is okay..
Went out with the little ones..
to Marina Bay Sand - Singapore latest tourist attraction (2nd casino)..
Singapore flyer!

Marina Bay Floating Platform where Youth Olympic Opening Ceremony is held..
Performers marching to Padang where National Day Parade 2010 was held.. Its the preview show of National Day Parade when the day i shot the photo..
Went back to get my sprained wrist meanwhile got the sinseh (chinese physician) to check my knees..
An old injury i got 2 years back as i felt numbness (bad blood circulation) on them when i sleep on my side..
The sinseh managed to disperse the hidden blood clots..
Brought some DVDs during Great Singapore Sales..
Had stinky tofu!
Celebrated Ham's birthday..
Library is crowded with class visits.. Teachers brought their children to the library to participate Quiz..
Helped Library to shop for DVDs and games~

Get to try Magnum Gold(Ice cream)!
Expecting the Library to be crowded once again.. Round 2!
Finally finished to document my "life"..
Before i go off to enjoy the repeat telecast of National Day Parade 2010..
I would like to share the music video of Youth Olympic Games..
Enjoy! =)


2 comments:
Oh man! So sorry about your wrist! Everytime I come to your blog, I get hungry! I can almost smell the foods I remember when we went to Taiwan. Nothing here in Las Vegas even comes close yet. We are still searching for that awesome diamond in the rough restaurant. The children and I loved the video and they keep asking for more of it. Thank you for sharing.
Oh, I have to agree too.....always hungry after reading your posts and seeing those yummy foods!!
I'm so sorry to hear about your wrist and I hope by now its mended!!
You have been SO busy its a wonder you can even find the time to blog!! But I'm glad you do!!!
Take care and take care of yourself!!
P.S. Oh, that Green Tea ice cream looks amazing!!!
Post a Comment