I heard the next course's trainer is a lady.. Hopefully it will be an interesting one!
-----
My LC bought alot of DVDs and games for the library.. Yes.. We let students play games in the library after school so normally 1.00pm - 1.30pm(their lunch break and while waiting for their supplementary or cca to start).. The library is kinda of chaos! I bought the above as i more to know what student' likes.. haha~ i admit i loved to watch animation movies! I watched almost all except 3 before so i know do they suitable or not (more or less).. I'm happy that i'm being trusted to buy stuffs for the library.. hehe~ I bought 3 packet actually.. lol~
Bingo.. A couple of students who are regular patrons helped me a few weeks when my librarians are not around.. So i bought this (from my own pocket money) to let them have the ownership of this game since they always took my spare papers to play bingo..
Oh ya the dices are not for gambling or course! Somehow the kids like to misplace or "took" the dice so i gotta to buy more to replenish them!
-----
-----
Yesterday i was on leave.. I brought my mum to catch a movie.. "Monster VS Alien".. Not too bad.. hehe~ Quite funny! and inspiriting..
Okay enough of blogging! Need to get back to work even though the system is still not UP yet! Thanks to my TA who yesterday morning texted me and tell me he is going to install it but when i came this morning its NOT!


No comments:
Post a Comment