I thought it will be a very BLUE monday.. But its turns out to be an extended "holidays" for me.. YES.. The library is closed after i raised a question to my LC.. As i heard the announcement made asking the children to avoid contact with friends from other classes and if the l*brary is open.. How can we minimise the chances of infection(if)?
I will still need to come to work.. Good thing is i can complete some cataloguing this week!
-----
Last week my mum told me she is going to Kukup (Malaysia) on saturday so when i woke up on saturday.. i found my mum is at home! Poor me have to hear her recite her itinerary and what food they are having everytime she sees the clock (she went there a couple of time)! and regrets not asking me to go with her non i said i want to join.. She even playfully throw cushions, tissue packets at me while i'm on the DS..
I also kinda of regret since she told me both of us can share a room instead of many sharing one room as i tends to snore (i got sensitive nose and tonsil) and don't really like to sleep in an air condition room (the cool dry air will make my snore worst..).. I haven't been to a resort (kampung style) on sea before so it will be a good chance for me to take photos!
So to make her feels better i brought her out to have dinner at a japanese restaurant in the neighbourhood..
I also told her to think it as a bless because of h1n1.. you never know =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment