with my overseas friend, Doggy..
She is not my first overseas friend that i met in person but is the first overseas
Its amazing that we got the date! As she kept all her msn conversations so she managed to dig out WHEN did we start knowing each other! At that point of time, our common interest is 5566 and the group leader Tony Sun (Our idol)..
We still remains as friends today even though we seldom talk to each other.. I'm too busy.. lol~ I also introduced her - Fish, Le and the rest who likes/used to like 5566.. Fish, Le and I are planning to go to Taiwan in March 2010! Hopefully we make it! Its kinda of a dream! As 3 of us(Fish, Le and me) all met Doggy in person when we travelled to Taiwan separately..
We still remains as friends today even though we seldom talk to each other.. I'm too busy.. lol~ I also introduced her - Fish, Le and the rest who likes/used to like 5566.. Fish, Le and I are planning to go to Taiwan in March 2010! Hopefully we make it! Its kinda of a dream! As 3 of us(Fish, Le and me) all met Doggy in person when we travelled to Taiwan separately..
Happy 3rd Anniversary, my friend!
Ha~ Guess she will be lazy to read English even know she knows how to!


No comments:
Post a Comment