09-08-2009 - Happy Birthday Singapore

Singapore is 44 years old today!

I'm very thankful to be born and live in this safe country.. And thankful for her geographical location with no typhoon, earthquake or flood (used to) or any unpredictable bad weather (just either rain or shine)..

I should be watching the parade on television or not.. If you are interested you can catch in LIVE via http://ndp2009.mediacorptv.sg/ which starts in about 35 minutes (Singapore/Taiwan time +GMT8, 6.15pm..)

At 8:22pm.. All Singaporeans from 700+ different places around the world will be taking our pledge.. =D

and do you know all Singaporeans know how to sing at least one Malay song? Why?

As our national anthem is in Malay.. =D


-----


Yesterday is Taiwan's Father(88 = Ba Ba) Day.. I'm not aware of that until i saw the news yesterday reported the restaurants's business are affected because of the typhoon..

I just watched a news clip on a red colour hotel fall straight into a sea in Taitung because of the typhoon/hurricane.. This is one of the worst typhoon/hurrican in 50 years..

Hopefully it will stop soon..

----

I'm having some difficulty in loading, customise and uploading photo with blogger despite with 2 computers and using 4 different browsers.. =(

No comments: