12-08-2009 - Beach, National Day and

randomness..

This is a post of mixture.. Ha~


-----


Remember the post i wrote about Ernest's first birthday celebration? My mom and i got to sneak out awhile to the beach..


and saw..

normally crabs will hide themselves very quickly under the sand but i dont know whether it is sleepwalking? haha~ even i shone my phone's flash with it but it didnt move much..
My mum quickly look around container to "capture" it and took it to show Queenie.. At that point of time i didnt had any phone or camera with me so didnt get to capture her response..
The moon

After the celebration, before we come back home, i sent the crab back to the beach..


-----


Remember the pledge taking i mentioned?
The end..

Below(left) is our dear President of Singapore, Mr Nathan..
Thanking and bidding goodbye at the end of the parade..


-----


Below are projects i'm into for the past 1 month or so..

The original drawers are spoilt so i removed them and use a board to cover it up..
I can put more stuffs this way.. Clothes that i seldom wear but still wearable are in it..

I made myself a "chest" for my homeclothes.. I actually bought one plastic foldable from ikea but it is too long.. I have difficulty walking to the cupboard every morning.. so i made the "chest"..

Okay i cheated.. I got these done when i moved in.. i'm too lazy to clean off the dust and the stuffs i keeps inside are stuffs i seldom use.. and did you see the white board on the top left hand corner? i use it to replace the glass that is broken during the move.. What is it inside?
My collection of 5566's (my idol) CD albums.. Hee~

I also made a headboard because..

according to fengshui.. It is not good to have a corner on the top of the bed, bed should be place against the wall and there shouldnt be any window above the headboard or behind the bed too..

Anyway.. this headboard i made is not solid enough but i dont think i want to spend a fortune on this or change a new bed..

If you wonder what materials i use.. Its actually plastic cardboard..


-----


I also made a bag organiser as the bag i'm using currently has few pockets..

Hehe.. with these projects.. I actually save quite alot of money.. =D
Last but not least.. a photo to show how Singaporeans hang flags outside their flats.. =D

No comments: