21-08-2009 - Finally

its friday!

This couple of days.. Only Pr*mary 6 has to come to school for their oral examinations.. Hopefully all of them get good grades..

Luckily for me.. I bought lunch together with my breakfast this morning as it started to rain heavily since around 12pm..

Nothing surprising as yesterday is the start of the seventh month and normally there will be alot of rain during this period..

Tonight is having a movie date with Joanne and we will be watching "The proposal".. I always like Sandra Bullock ever since i watched "Speed" in primary school! And i can watch "Miss Congeniality 1 & 2" as many as 4 times?

Okay.. Gotta stop here..

Remember the fun i had with he little ones last saturday? I will be posting it up on monday (something wrong with my laptop or internet at home.. cant use the upload mode)!

No comments: