Are you? Did you?
I'm kinda of pissed when i see such things happen.. I may nag even if things are not the way i want or like but i still show appreciation but some people just DON'T.. Especially youngsters nowadays..
Sorry if you guys don't understand what i mean above.. As i can't tell what actually happened..
But anyway.. Are you appreciative today?
I'm appreciate that
- my mum take care of my meals most of the time..
- i got a job..
- government gave us our GST rebate this month..
- my mum gave me my freedom to travel even though she worrys when i'm away..
- i didn't turn into a rebellious throughout my school days or now with the strict rules i get from my mum..
- i got my own room and loves staying at home
Okay.. Now it's your turn to think.. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment