17-07-2009 - Wee

Its friday!

I'm going to Vivocity's Daiso to grab some stuffs after work! I also planned my dinner.. haha~

Can't wait to catch Harry Potter tommorrow! One thing i hate is after one year? from the last i totally forgotten what happen in the last sequence.. Hopefully the movie will do a little recap?

Mentioning of movie..

Last saturday, i watched Transformers if you have notice or follow me in twitter.. And half of the time, sequel normally is not as nice compare to its first.. But i must say i like Transformers 2 than its first.. After more than 2 hours in the threater with the "shock" effect.. I squeezed and made myself into the Hokkiado's Foodfair.. and i bought..

TaDa~ Squid!

with rice inside.. Its expensive and the taste is alright not worth for the amount i paid..


and oh ya.. below is the carrot cake (black version -black sauce) i mentioned in my last post..

Haiz just got a call from my LC.. Asking me to help her to draft a non library related survey..

Gotta start working on it~

1 comment:

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

AHHHH! I LOVE Transformers... I still know the original theme song from when I watched as a kid. Can't wait to see the new one but don't know when because there is no way the monkeys could make it.... too intense. I forget what went on in all the old sequels too...it makes me feel lost during the new movie. ha ha Ok... pic of the carrot cake is a bit scary but hey, it's all going to get squished anyways right. =0) Sara