this week will be another fruit-less week.. I got nothing much to be done except to return all the returned book..
I'm going crazy.. Real soon~
-----
I even asked my LC.. Does she has anything for me to do? Yea.. You can see I'm really crazy.. loL~ She was "You sure you want to do?" But later was distracted and i forgot about it..
Last friday, she came up and took a look at the sofa and coffeetable.. She also said: "You can sleep inside in future"
My OS - Are you sure?
Sorry i'm a scary cat and responsible person.. so i wont be doing that..
YES I WON'T!
-----
And i didn't took any photo of my previous flat.. Was too hungry as i had an early lunch but i misses the neighbourhood! It is so *argh* to see there are so many new stalls over the years! Especially stalls selling western food! There are so many choices!
I misses the days where in the late evening.. My mum would drag me out of the house to go for a walk or walk to the nearest malls.. Rather than the pathetic neighbourhood i am in now.. But it is not very accessible there where now.. MRT stations are just 2-3 bus stops away from my flat.. As my flat is located in the middle of two MRT stations..
Anyway.. Nothing is perfect! Right? =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment