Okay time for last saturday update..
I bought some stuffs for Queenie on Friday.. I didnt went to town as what i blogged..
After dropping them off at Irene's grandmother flat.. We proceed to our movie date.. I'm not going to be a spoiler but the movie is really not nice! They waste the film on thing that can be explained in less than 30minutes but they take 2 hours to explain them and only left 20 minutes or so for the important "exciting" part.. I never read Harry Potter book but i got a friend, Hammie did.. She is disappointed with the movie too.. As alot of details are not shown(as usual) and the most "exciting" is not as exciting as what is written in the book that she anticipate.. At first i thought is it because i totally forgotten what is Order of Phoenix all about but normally it doesnt bother me once the movie start.. Before this show i thought Prisoner of Azkaban(i don;t quite understand) is the worst and Goblet of Fire(love the excitement from the competition) is the best! Anyway i intend to get the dvd after Deathly Hallow is out so i can have a movie marathon and get a better understanding..
Last but least.. I finish this post with 2 photos! Oh ya.. I didn't manage to get Queenie face.. She is in the phase of being cheeky.. My mobile phone camera couldnt get it.. I promise i will grab my digicam and get tons of photos on them on the 1st!


No comments:
Post a Comment