again! This time round is diarrhea.. Had a little rough night at 3am.. 5am.. 6am.. In between i took 2 doses of chinese traditional pills which really helps alot..
I really hate being sick at such crucial timing.. As we just resume the CCA and we planned to let them have some fun! we already did an arts & crafts session with the wednesday group!.. We did origami! The theme is Harry Potter! And i learn how to make the snitch~
But who knows..
I went to the clinic beside the school that i intended to see the last time but it was closed that time.. The doctor is nice and professional..
Thankfully i'm feeling much better after my breakfast and a dose of medicine.. But is having a little headache in the noon.. I popped a panadol.. Hopefully i will be all well by tommorrow morning..
Tomorrow we are going to celebrate Ham's birthday at a japanese restuarant and we are going to have buffet~
Okay i got go stop here~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment